(Files less than 5 mb)
You may e-mail files less than 5 mb directly to our Pre-Press Department
File Transfer Protocol (FTP)
(Files over 5 mb)
Using an FTP Client:
• Open the FTP software and use 220.127.116.11 as the FTP (Host) address
• User name: upload, Password: screen32
• A trial version of Fetch (a FTP client) can be downloaded for free from Fetch Softworks
Using Your Web Browser:
• Type "ftp:18.104.22.168" into the address bar of your web browser.
• Enter your User ID: upload & Password: screen32 in the appropriate fields.
• To upload your file click the "Browse" button and select the file you would like to transfer.
(If you are sending multiple files, please compress them together, using a program such as Stuffit).
• Click "Send File" and the transfer will automatically begin. When it is finished,
you will be directed to a web page that confirms the file transfer was successful.
Close the window or click "Return" to send additional files.
We are NOT responsible for any files uploaded unless accompanied by a separate e-maill
(If possible, please attach a lo-res JPEG or lo-res PDF to the e-mail for reference).
To download our print preparation & specifications, click here
Looking for the perfect photo or image to place in your graphic design?
Check out Fotolia! Millions of professional images to select from.
Our in-house designers are always available to assist with your design needs or questions.
Send us an email or give us a call 425.376.0877!